To apply to this PhD course, each candidate shall submit an essay that will discuss the following issues:
- What gap or problem are you trying to fill-in or solve in your Doctoral thesis?
- How do you plan to address the identified gap or problem?
- What major issues and challenges do you currently face in writing your thesis?
- What are your expectations from the PhD course?
- What feedback would you like to receive on?
Template for application essay can be found here.
DL1: ESSAY SUBMISSION – Jan 21, 2022.
The application essay shall be sent via e-mail to the PhD Course Host, Prof Petri Ahokangas.
DL2: ESSAY ACCEPTANCE – Jan 25, 2022
The selection of doctoral researchers will be based on the application essay. An essay acceptance letter/email will be sent by Jan25.
DL3: REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT OF THE COURSE FEE – FEB 4, 2022
Early registration and payment are strongly encouraged.
Participation fee is 300 EUR. Each participant is responsible for his/her own travel and accommodation.
Participation fee is paid via INVOICE. After receiving the acceptance letter, you will receive an invoice to finish your registration for the course.
Any queries about application, registration and administration, please contact Prof Petri Ahokangas.