The 2022 - 10th - Edition of the TBRP PhD course was held at the Aalborg University Business School. Doctoral Researchers from Bangladesh, China, Denmark, Iceland, Finland and the USA took part in the course, being at various stages in their doctoral studies, and having diverse research intersts, such as:
- Talent management in the financial sector: The impact of management quality in large commercial banks
- Innovation in sustainability-driven business modeling strategies: a study on apparel business systems in Bangladesh
- Revisiting Supply Chain Flows: A Road Map Through Paradox Theory
- Coopetition and Business Performance in Service Ecosystems: The case from stakeholder perspective
- The innovation chain and its influencing factors based on Big Science
- Innovation Impact of Big Science Organizations: Conditions, Interactions, and Knowledge Spillover
- Inter-organizational collaboration processes in digital forms of temporary organizing
- Strategic agility for digital entrepreneurship: Evidence from China
Doctoral researchers' learning reflections on the course may be found by visiting the Testimonials page.
External and internal faculty provided support for the course: Dr. Andy Lowe, Grounded Theory Institute in California; Dr. Michal Lysek, Axis Communications; Dr. Matthias Zach, Roche Diagnostics; and Prof. Romeo V. Turcan, Aalborg University Business School.
This 10th edition of the TBRP PhD course was supported by the Doctoral School of Social Sciences and Humanities and the Aalborg University Business School.
TBRP faculty appreciates very much the support from Michael Simonsen during the whole week making the experience of all delegates as smooth as it can possibly be.